Hello friends and welcome to Blaines' Brain. That is to say my brain. Hopefully in the next few days, weeks, maybe possibly years you and I can share the inner workings of my mind. Some of the things I post may be nothing more then the ranting of an angry disallusioned middle aged male. Looking only to vent through todays only viable means of communication. Cause if it isn't on the net no one is going to see it. Print is dead and the talking heads of the American broadcast news only spew forth the sugarcoated watered down facts that Corporate America wishes for you to hear to keep you afraid and buying there consumer goods.
So welcome to the Grand Illusion. Come on in and see whats happening. Pay the price get a ticket for the show.
Forgive me for the next couple of days as I traverse my way through my very first blog. Hopfully I'll be able to muddle my way through and create a site that will be informative and entertaining. My technical skills are nonexisting so this may take longer then I thought.
So lets begin with a bit of a background on the Brain that will be guiding this tour.
My name is Blaine Morton. I'm a 37 yr old custodian working for the Davis School system in Davis Co. Utah. This has been my occupation for 20 yrs. I have no education beyond a High School diploma. I am single, never married. Have no children and for all intents and purposes have no desire to have children. Did I mention that I work for the educational system here in Utah. That alone has made me hope I'm sterile. I'm opinionated and loud. I have a very eclectic sense of humor. Don't get me wrong like most men I like dick and fart jokes, and if someones going to get hurt I'm in. My favorite comedian is George Carlin. If you haven't read "Silly Putty and Napalm" read it. It's hillarious. My favorite authors, Charles Dickens, and Stephen King. Music tastes Marylin Manson to Mozart. If it pisses me off odds are I'll have something to say about it. Hell who am I kiding, if it peeks my intrest I'll probably have an opinion about it. Most people irritate me. I'm sure I have the same effects on them but I don't care what people think of me. I'll pick a fight about a subject just to see who I can piss off. I like mocking Chritians they take everything way to serious. Being a pagan has opened my eyes to the backwards thinking of most major religions to date. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against God it's just funny as Hell to listen to man fuck-up a perfectly good idea by calling it religion. Watch "Dogma". One of Kevin Smiths best movies from the "Jay and Silent Bob" genre. It took mankind to take a good idea and turn it into a religion which will in the end destroy us all. I have no real affiliation with any political group. So I get to rant about both sides inept attempts to run this country into the ground. I love listening to the Republican party talk about family values and keeping big government out of our homes. These are the very same people who brought you the Patriot act which allows big government right in through your front door. They talk about lowering taxes to help the middle class while the only people who benefit from thier tax cuts are the super rich and corporate America. The war we are currently in should run adds saying "Brought to you by Haliburton". They keep trying to say gay marriage will destroy the American family and its values. Show of hands. How many of you are from a split family. Hell my Dad has been married four times. Why shouldn't Gays be given the right to fuck-up a generation of children just like the straights. Oh and Democrats, they spend so much time trying to seem like they have a better plan that they never really get anything accomplished. Lets not even disscuss the Tea Baggers. Anybody else want to point out how bad a choice for a name that was. Yikes!
Well kiddies thats a start and I'm looking forward to spending more time with you. But I really should try and get some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day I'll have something to chat with you about or just have something that I need to get off my chest.
So Good Night and God Bless...which ever God that may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment